Tuesday, August 6, 2013

second day of less

On this plan to be less I have snacks of fruit and nuts...I have bars and shakes and one 500 calorie meal per day.  and I made it again today.  Two days of success!
My work has a wellness program...it is for fitness and improving self esteem and becoming more aware of who is this person I call me?  I participate.  Not because I don't know who I am or that I need help building my self esteem but, because I think they are fun.  I take them wondering if my answers will be different than the last "test" I took.  One question requires asking other people what my strengths are.   Perseverance was a common answer for me.  I looked at that word, thought about that word and wondered how this word could possibly be a word for me. I am the one with the drastic weight number, I am out of control, I am weak and unable to push away from the table or the snacks. How can perseverance describe me?  If a few someones who know me see that word as a part of me then I can do this drastic change in eating so I can be successful.
I think doing that little questionnaire came at a great time...I am fearful of not being successful in my quest to be less and now I have been given a boost, a piece of hope that I can and will "lose part of me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment